9-19 Queensgate, Bradford. BD1 1RB
There are a number of multi-storey car parks near the venue these include
- The Broadway – 3 minutes walk
- Kirkgate Shopping centre– 1 minute walk
- NCP Hall Ings – 4 minutes walk
There are several options for transport to/from Bradford city centre and a short walk to the venue. These are:
- Bradford Forster Square train station – trains to Shipley / Leeds: 5 minutes walk
- Bradford Interchange train station – trains to Halifax / Huddersfield: 6 minutes walk
- Bradford Interchange bus station – buses throughout West Yorkshire: 6 minutes walk
A number of nearby hotels provide a range of accommodation options and prices. These include:
For the customer
The venue offers a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including exclusively Nightrain Pilsner and Nightrain Bitter.
Sky sports can be found in the games room which also offers a 7ft English pool table and darts facilities.
A state-of -the-art jukebox containing a wide selection of yesteryear hits is available during open hours whilst there is no live music or DJ
DJ’s playing all the best music to rock out to will be available to take your requests on selected evenings and late into the early hours Friday and Saturday
Live music!! – the heart and soul of Nightrain – will be available on most, if not all weekends as well as select weekdays throughout the year. This will include local bands, covers bands and the best in Tributes from the UK and beyond. Mainstream artists will be a regular attraction with many famous names.
Entry fees: Nightrain will be free entry except for ticketed events.
For the bands